Saturday, May 28, 2016

Hey there! #2

Hey there!
Yes, it's me again. I haven't written on here for a while now. I've been oh so busy in my own little mind that I just couldn't jot down my feelings  on paper (or the interwebs to be exact). I intend to write soon, very soon. prepare yourself to be bombarded with terrible grammar!

Goal (that I possibly will not follow because I never follow my own goals): Write a few reflection pieces during Ramadan :-) !
----
One of the highlight of my previous Ramadan experience was reading and watching reflection pieces by Khalid Latif, Suhaib Webb, and Haroon Moghul. For a person who struggled with faith and spirituality, their perspective on life was thought-provoking and heartwarming.

I guarantee that my writing will not be insightful, but I honestly want to jot down some of my thoughts for this Ramadan. It may or may not be related to Ramadan specifically, but it will, as always, deal with how I perceive the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment